Monday, August 16, 2010

In Response To Your Reply

Come live with me, and be my love


And we will all the pleasures prove

Board a ship to eternity

Of complete modernity



Our love had no precedent

Forward we'd make advancement

And see all the joys of our love

Live a life we could only dream of



As we sail our bodies we'd leave

Our hopes and dreams we'd achieve

We'd float above the clouds, so high

And never would we say good bye
















Into your eyes I began to dream

And realize our love is supreme

Grabbing your hand to keep you close

Telling you how I love you most



Hoping forever we'd stay this way

I'd never let this slip away

You I'd forever take hold of

Come live with me, and be my love



A love that will last forever

Just you and I here together

If these delights thy mind may move

then live with me, and be my love.

2 comments: